You are here
Welcome orientation coordinators, mentors and workshop facilitators!
As many of you may know the Nunavut Teacher Induction Program (NTIP) consists of three key components designed to support new hires: this website, a school-based orientation and a mentor program.
1) NTIP website: This site provides new hires with a “pre-orientation” with information about their new school and community, and helps them access and complete the required paperwork for their new position.
2) School-based orientation: We will provide individual schools with a kit to plan, implement and (for some schools) enhance their existing orientation for all new hires and returning staff. This school-based orientation kit is currently in development.
3) Mentor program: This two-year program matches new hires with experienced teacher-mentors to support them in their new position. This component of the NTIP is currently in development.
If you are a program facilitator, this section will provide you with the information and resources you may need to implement any component of the NTIP program.
What are you interested in?
- I am working on the NTIP website
- I am an orientation coordinator (OC)
- I am a workshop facilitator
- I am a mentor
- I am a new hire looking for a mentor
Please note: We will activate the links above once their respective programs are implemented.