You are here

How do I apply for a Nunavut teaching certificate?

You must apply for and receive a Nunavut teaching certificate to work as an educator (principal/teacher/consultant) in Nunavut’s public school system. You may only apply for this certification after you have been offered a position – whether it is indeterminate, term or substitute.   

Please contact the registrar for details:



Nunavut Educators Certification Services 

PO Box 1000, Stn 900

Iqaluit, NU, X0A 0H0

Tel: (867) 975-5600 (EST)