You are here
Please read the following carefully. By using this site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions we have set out, as well as any applicable laws.
1. Concerning copyright: all text and images posted on this website is owned and are copyrighted to the Government of Nunavut (GN), unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved, and written permission is required for the re-use or re-purposing of any materials in any media, digital or otherwise. Do not copy or download these images or text without acquiring consent first.
2. Accuracy: all information provided on this website is as timely and accurate as our sources allow, some of which are external sites, books and other sources of information. We are not responsible for any errors and omissions. We advise all visitors to the site to contact the applicable individuals for more up-to-date information (if needed), before making any further decisions or arrangements.
Issues regarding inaccurate information should be reported using our contact form with as many specifics as possible (e.g., the address of the page with erroneous information, what information should be checked, the source of proper information, etc.). The Department of Education will do its best to ensure any such issues are corrected, but are under no obligation to accept such reports as factual.
3. Concerning privacy: This website gathers basic information from its visitors based upon IP and web browser information, such as general location and platform used. Any private information provided to this website, such as through the contact form, joining the contact list or when posting on the discussion forum is tightly controlled. No information is shared with third parties outside of the Government of Nunavut and its designated agencies without consent.
All personal information created, held, or collected by the Government of Nunavut is protected in accordance with the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy (ATIPP) Act.
4. External links: the Government of Nunavut does not endorse the views or information of web pages externally linked to this site, and does not assume any representation about or assume any liability for any of the information at these external sites.
5. Account users: any new hires and individuals granted access to the internal portion of the website are granted permission to download designated resources, link to forms (if available), posting comments and questions on the internal discussion forum. Having access to this internal portion of the site is a privilege; misuse (such as sharing your password with unauthorized users, and posting inappropriate comments on the discussion forum) will allow the site administrator to revoke this privilege. If this is the case, your password will become disabled, and for any gross misuse your immediate supervisor will be notified.
If there are any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions please contact the site administrator.